Doug Secor, the owner-operator of Secor Home Inspections, loves helping New York’s residents find their ideal home. With his background in real estate, construction, and insurance, he has an extensive amount of knowledge to pull from during each inspection walkthrough. Doug has also received home inspection training from InterNACHI, the industry’s most respected organization.
Construction was the family business while Doug was growing up, and he took advantage of the opportunity to learn as much as possible. Due to his hungry appetite for knowledge, he began his professional career as a schoolteacher.
After which, he transitioned into working in the real estate world. He’s held many real estate related positions, including mortgage broker, realtor, and insurance agent. Doug also owns and renovates rental properties and has experience with property preservation.
- InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)®
- New York State Licensed Home Inspector #16000096412
- New York State Mold Assessor License #01668
- Follows InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics
- Experienced with inspecting homes of all values, apartments, condominiums, townhomes, and light commercial buildings (e.g. storefronts, strip malls, etc.)
Showcase your business as a Member and what makes you different. Help spread the word about Douglas Secor Real Estate Home Inspector.