As a mother of two amazing kids I have learned that anything in life worth having comes from patience and hard work. With that patience and hard work comes organization and time management.
I started my career in Hospitality Management in the Saratoga and Latham area. Customer service always being a priority to me along with a strong work ethic and a passion for what I am doing, I have always excelled quickly in any role I have taken. With a strong passion to help others, I continued my career into the healthcare field and have remained a very proud member of the Home of the Good Shepherd team for over 15 years. As their Director of Operations, I help license, staff and open our five buildings. Creating personal relationships with families and helping them find a new “home” during a very emotional time, I understand the excitement and fear that comes with venturing into the next chapter of life.
As a strong believer in quality over quantity, I look forward to working with you to help you find your new home.
- Supporter and advocate for the Alzheimer’s Association
- Volunteer and cheerleader for multiple youth sports organizations
- Strong ties with community programs such as Saratoga Senior Center, Community Hospice, Catholic Charities and more
- Something of a health nut (I love food and the earth, hate chemicals and a strong dislike for the FDA)
- The gym is my therapy, an avid member of the Saratoga YMCA and Ole’ Hustle (it’s a love/hate relationship).
- New Construction
- Residential Resales
- Agency for buyers and sellers
Professional and Education
- Manfred Real Estate School
- National Association of Realtors