Website Hollands Homes Team at Keller Williams Capital District
Location: All over Albany, Rensselaer, Schenectady, Saratoga, Columbia and Greene Counties.
Main Office: 271 Delaware Ave, Delmar
Hours vary and include evenings and weekends. This role could fit around another part-time job.
Pay is commensurate with experience.
The Hollands Homes Team at Keller Williams Realty is on a mission to deliver real estate experiences that WOW! In the last few years we’ve helped more than 250 buyers & sellers make their move in the Capital District. We’ve racked up awards and developed a loyal following of clients & fans. Now, we need a talented Showing Assistant to help us continue to provide great service as we grow.
You’ll bring: a deep desire to help others, superb listening skills, clear communication, creative problem solving, killer work ethic, drive, enthusiasm, and a growth mindset.
We’ll deliver: training, coaching & comprehensive support to help you realize your potential.
A talented Showing Assistant will thrive in this role if they are a team player who loves meeting new people and is passionate about becoming a homes & real estate expert and sharing that knowledge with our clients.
The Showing Assistant will:
– Schedule home tours at our clients’ convenience
– Research homes and prepare a showing presentation for each tour
– Show homes to clients and present home features professionally
– Gather client feedback on homes and share with the listing agent and our team’s lead agent
– Host open houses of our listings as needed
– Accompany clients on inspections and follow-up contractor visits at the home
– Accompany clients on final walk through
– Occasionally run errands needed to serve our clients
– Get coached weekly including role play
– Pursue professional growth weekly, including reading, podcasts, audiobooks, and in-person and/or virtual training
– Attend team & brokerage events throughout the year (approx 10 – 12 events)
– Attend daily 30 minute team meeting (virtually or in-person)
– Attend monthly brokerage meetings (virtually or in-person)
– Goal set annually
Real estate salesperson license required
1 year real estate sales experience preferred
If you have ever bought your own home, that’s a plus!